Director of Player Development
Orlando forms the heart and soul of the club. As a three sport star in high school, Orlando learned the important lessons of commitment and desire. As a starting varsity level athlete in college, he developed a deep understanding of what it takes to play at the highest level. Over the past 17 years, Orlando has coached hundreds of aspiring soccer players at all levels across the Dallas Metroplex. During that time Orlando has developed a keen sense of how to get the most out of every player while allowing them to grow and flourish.
To develop the complete player and person. Find the passion for the game in every player, develop it and make it flourish.
University of North Texas, Kinesiology 2001-2003
Texas A&M Corpus Christi 2000
Collin County Community College, 1997-1999
Soccer & Sports Career Experience:
• Founder & Director of Coaching Texas LoneStars Soccer Club, July 2011-Present
• National Soccer license- 2002-present
• Vice President & Head Coach at Mustangs FC 2003-2011
• QB for USA Football All-Stars vs Barcelona in Spain, 1998
• Texas A&M Corpus Christi Fall Baseball, 2000
• Five (5) sport letterman in HS (Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Track) at Plano East Senior HS
Director of Coaching
Dallas (2021 - Present) Texas LoneStars coach
Coached in San Antonio (2002-2020) for Alamo City Blues, San Antonio Texans (Director), FC Dallas Alamo Area (Director) and Titans/Sting San Antonio. (Academy Director).
Played club soccer for several clubs in Dallas and professionally for DFW Toros and Dallas Sidekicks as well as Mexico for Tecos/Tecomon.
Conditioning and Trainer